Sunday 22 June 2008

Sunday morning Halo!

It's become something of a tradition lately that Player Boy and I will get up before Player Girl and Player Mum and head up to the study to play. More often than not at the moment we are working our way through the original Halo on my 360 in co-op mode.

We're making fairly steady progress, but more importantly we are thoroughly enjoying ourselves. Wading into battle against a bunch of Flood, knowing that my son is alongside me firing away too puts a smile on my face every time!

After we're done with Halo we're going to plough through Halo 2 and then finally Halo 3. I suspect we will probably spend a fair amount of time messing around with the movie functions in Halo 3, we're both really looking forward to that!

I've also played a bit of Dead Rising but it's looking more and more likely that it will be traded or sold soon. I love the concept and everything, but the execution leaves me a bit cold at the moment. Maybe I will try and get into it a bit more...

No comments: