Tuesday 10 June 2008

More cool stuff at Gaming Verdict!

Okay, I'll admit it, I've never (to the best of my knowledge) visited Gaming Verdict before today. A link to the RTS article over that someone posted at rllmukforum caught my eye enough for me to put it in here, but after having a little poke around the site I've found there's a lot more worth looking at than just that one article.

For example, yesterday I traded in a bunch of pap at CEX and among the new things I picked up was a copy of Black for XBox. It is, of course, compatible with the XBox360 and had been on my wanted list for a while. I tried it for the first time tonight and thought it was fantastic! So what do I find over at Gaming Verdict? An article singing the praises of Black!

I'm off to see what else I can find there...

No comments: