Wednesday 11 June 2008

Let the cull begin!

After yesterday's reflections on my current list of unplayed/barely played games I have instituted a bit of a cull. Four games went up for sale at Amazon last night, with one already being sold. I managed to convince the kids that we should trade in Sonic and the Secret Rings and Mario & Sonic at the Olympics to get Super Smash Bros Brawl later this month.

More games will likely be sold in the coming months (or going into the trade-in pile) but the problem is that some of them are worth so little I might as well keep them. For instance, The Club (360) seems to be fetching prices of under £10 on ebay and amazon. Virtua Fighter 5 (360) doesn't fare much better, likewise Project Sylpheed (360).

I suppose that will teach me for buying too many games!

No comments: