Sunday 15 June 2008

Father's Day!

Father's Day today so I got a few presents from the kids and my wonderful wife. These included Devil May Cry 4 for the 360. Loved the demo of this but may hold off on starting it for a little while as I am already deep into Metal Gear Solid on the Cube and have been tackling Black on the 360.

(Speaking of which, I am enjoying Metal Gear Solid so far. Not much progress to be honest though!)

I have the first Devil May Cry on PS2 but haven't played much of it. Not sure whether I will get the other 2 games or not. I like having the complete series of some games, but once I have tackled all the MGS titles I still have the Halo trilogy to play through as well as all the Resident Evil games on Cube/Wii, not to mention the Splinter Cell titles (mix of PC, Cube and 360), so I can't see when I would get to play them all, if ever!!

Another title sold on Amazon means the collection is thinning about a tiny bit more...

No comments: